Messe Düsseldorf North America (MDNA), located in Chicago, Illinois, is the U.S. subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf Germany - one of the worlds’ largest organizers of international trade fairs for the machinery, medical, fashion and leisure industries. Messe Düsseldorf became the first German trade show organizer to establish a permanent, fully-staffed office in the U.S. when it opened MDNA in 1982.
MDNA serves as an international link for U.S. companies, assisting with everything necessary to exhibit at or visit one of the trade shows organized by the Messe Düsseldorf group of companies in Germany, Czech Republic, South East Asia, China, India, Russia, The Middle East, and Brazil. For every company planning to enter the markets in Europe, Asia, The Middle East, and South America, Messe Düsseldorf and its group of companies organize the right trade show. MDNA brings market partners together to ensure that exhibitors and visitors find customers or providers of service and merchandise they are looking for.
Messe Düsseldorf North America and its partners offer a full service package which includes everything necessary to make participation in one of their trade shows around the world run smoothly:
- Freight forwarding: transport, customs clearance, storage, insurance
- Translation Services
- VAT refund service for many European countries
- Hotel accommodation and flight arrangements, pre- and post show travel
- Advance sales of entrances passes and show directories
- Visitor registration and press accreditation (at selected shows)
- Assistance with business customs in Germany
- Trade press list for shows in Düsseldorf
- Cross cultural training (U.S. / European countries)
- Internet links
- Mailings on your behalf to potential buyers
- Agent/Distributor Search (ADS) for exhibitors through U.S. Embassies and Consulates (at selected shows)