FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tel. (312) 781-5185
Fax (312) 781-5188
Messe Düsseldorf North America
150 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60601
STRONG SUPPORT FOR MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016
From August 31 – September 2, 2016 MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016, 3rd Manufacturing Processes for Medical Technology Exhibition and Conference, will take place at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. As Asia’s leading exhibition for this industry, the event will feature an extensive product range from 200 exhibitors across 20 countries, including country group exhibits from Austria, China, Germany, Italy, Japan, Taiwan, the U.S. and Europe (managed by the IVAM Microtechnology Network).
Exhibitor registrations for MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016 have been strong and include the following companies: BRUKER SINGAPORE, P3 SRL, RESILIA SRL, HI-TECH MEDICAL, MICRO SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIES, QOSINA, TOTEX INTERNATIONAL, R + E AUTOMATIONSTECHNIK GMBH, VASCUTEK, STARLIM SPRITZGUSS GMBH, SUNNINGDALE TECH, NIHON DENTO KOUGYO, KAMADA SPRING, ALC TECHNOLOGIES, ALEX CORPORATION, ABRASIVE ENGINEERING, FORMATIVE TECH, LUMBERG ASIA PACIFIC, KIEFEL GMBH, NANOFILM TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, PACIFIC ADHESIVE SYSTEMS, RACER TECHNOLOGY, SP MANUFACTURING and VASCUTEK.
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016 will be jointly organized by Messe Düsseldorf Asia and SPETA (Singapore Precision Engineering and Technology Association). Messe Düsseldorf Asia is the subsidiary of Messe Düsseldorf in Germany, renowned as the organizer of COMPAMED after which MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA is modeled.
With the MedTech sectors operating within a highly regulated framework with unique research, design, development and manufacturing considerations, MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016 will present a line-up of new materials and components covering MedTech’s upstream and downstream processes.
An extensive ancillary program will complement the exhibits:
MEDTECH BUSINESS FORUM
- Jointly organized by the Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech) and Messe Düsseldorf Asia
- The forum will review trends in the Asian, European and American markets and examine how future needs can be addressed
- Speakers will include Steven Koh, Advisor, SPETA; Philip Tay, Research Analyst, Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan; Abhay B. Bangi, Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, Ernst & Young as well as John Lim, Lead, MedTech Initiative, Precision Engineering Centre of Innovation (PE COI), SIMTech
IVAM FORUM – HIGH-TECH FOR MEDICAL DEVICES
- Organized by IVAM Microtechnology Network, the session will be chaired by Dr. Thomas R. Dietrich, the network’s CEO
- Successful case studies from Microsystems UK, Specialty Coating Systems, Finetech and Z Microsystems will be presented
- Topics covered will include micro molding for today's medical devices, advanced conformal coating technologies for the medical industry, challenges of sensor packaging for medical imaging applications and digitalization in healthcare and disease
MEDTECH SME WORKSHOP
- Organized by APACMed, the workshop will focus on product design & development, IP management, regulatory strategy, clinical trial management, capital-raising, commercialization and distribution/channel management; geared towards research institutes, start-ups and smaller MedTech R&D or manufacturing businesses
In addition, a complimentary business matching service with some 7,000 potential suppliers, customers and business partners from the region is offered before and after the event at www.medmanufacturing-asia.com/
MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA will take place concurrently with MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016 – the region’s No. 1 exhibition for the hospital, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, medical & rehabilitation equipment & supplies sectors, attracting about 1,000 exhibitors from 45 countries and some 15,000 visitors. Together, these two trade fairs will provide a unique and diversified overview the latest products, technologies and solutions tailored for Asia’s medical, healthcare and MedTech sectors.
For further information on visiting or exhibiting at MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016 or MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016, contact Messe Düsseldorf North America, 150 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 2920, Chicago, IL 60601. Telephone: (312) 781-5180; Fax: (312) 781-5188; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Visit our web site http://www.mdna.com; Subscribe to our blog http://blog.mdna.com; Follow us on twitter at ttp://twitter.com/Medical_MDNA